- 4-5 yukon gold potatoes. Washed, but not peeled.
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 425° fahrenheit (~220° C).
- Chop the potatoes into fries and place in to bowl.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the canola oil on to the fries. Add a little salt and pepper. Mix together.
- Put aluminum foil on a cookie sheet, spray it with nonstick spray. Spread fries out on to the sheet.
- Drizzle remaining tablespoon of the canola oil on to the friends. Add more salt and pepper.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
Last updated: 2020-05-10 20:54:27 -0700