- Potatoes. Not baking kinds, you want “harder” potatoes. You want enough to fill a “serving” bowl.
- Olive Oil, about 2 to 4 oz.
- Other seasoning, if you want
Wash the potatoes. Of course.
You’ll need o bowl for mixing the oil and chopped potatoes, and a cookie sheet. Cover the cookie sheet in aluminum foil, and spray it with non-stick spray.
- Preheat oven to 450 F
- Pour the oil, and seasoning into the serving bowl, and mix them.
- Chop the potatoes into cubes. About a quarter to half an inch on each side or so is fine. You’ll figure it out as you make these.
- After every 2 potatoes, put them in the serving bowl, and mix them enough so that each cube is coated in the oil. Then put them on a cookie sheet. Potatoes should only be in a single layer.
Put the potatoes in the oven for 20 minutes or so. I set 3 timers at 18 minutes, 20 minutes, and 22 minutes. Check on the potatoes as each timer goes off (use the oven light, you don’t have to open the oven up). They will finish cooking after you pull them out, so if they look “done”, then it’s too late. They should look like they’re starting to finish.