Guest Writer: Nicole Fronda
I more or less follow this recipe described on FoodNetwork.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- Olive Oil
- Chopped Garlic. Even better is mince garlic.(When I’m without garlic, I use garlic salt as substitute, but that’s not nearly as good.)
- Some Thyme. 1 tablespoon is good for me.
- Some salt. Go easy if you use the garlic salt too.
- Some crushed black pepper.
- A dash of crushed red pepper.
Chop the cauliflower. Then dump all the ingredients in a large plastic bag. Seal. Shake vigorously.
Release the ingredients from the plastic bag into a casserole dish. Bake in 450 degree F oven for about 20 minutes or until golden.
As a side or by itself!
Last updated: 2020-05-10 12:30:44 -0700